With 2,700 participating nonprofits there are a lot of options on North Texas Giving Day! Fortunately, we have tools to help.
- Pick your cause – many people start by choosing an area of interest (animals, arts, mental health) in the main search bar;
- Another approach is to use the Advance Filters to the left to select nonprofits in a specific county or city;
- Of course, you can combine the two to get nonprofits working on a particular issue in a particular region;
- Additionally, you can select nonprofits with matching funds and/or volunteer opportunities.
- Other folks just search on key words in the main search bar (preservation, university, voting)
Once you’ve narrowed your list, click on each nonprofit tile, there you will be able to see their mission, agency needs and additional information. Using the icons on the right look at their webpage or Guidestar profile. Starting this summer, if you have an donor account, you will be able to mark your favorites and come back to them.