All donations are disbursed to the organizations roughly one month after North Texas Giving Day. Unless a donation is made anonymously, the nonprofit(s) you supported will know of your gift within minutes of you making it.
Articles in this section
- Can I make an anonymous donation? What are the different anonymity options?
- Can I include a note or memorial dedication as part of my donation?
- May I donate stock through North Texas Giving Day?
- When will my donation reach the nonprofit(s) I supported?
- Why is my card being declined?
- What fees are there on my gift?
- Can I give to more than one organization?
- Can I make a designation for my gift?
- If I make more than one donation to a nonprofit, am I counted more than one time?
- What forms of donations are accepted?