Do you have a nonprofit or nonprofit(s) that you’re passionate about? Want to help raise money for them? Great! We can help you make that happen.
- Follow these steps: Create a FUNdraising page starting August 1
- Visit your favorite nonprofit(s) page
- Click the white FUNdraising button on the top right of your screen
- Create or login to your North Texas Giving Day donor account
- Fill out your campaign details. Be sure to tell your story! Show everyone why you care about this nonprofit, and why people should donate now. This is your chance to share your passion and excitement with your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues nonprofit(s)!
- Submit your FUNdraising Page by clicking the "Save & Publish FUNdraiser" button. Please Note: The URL you entered can take up to 2 hours after being approved by the nonprofit to display publicly.
- Share your page! Activate your network! This is the most important part. After your page has been approved, be sure to share your page through text, email, and social media. Give them a call to action to visit your favorite nonprofit(s) page on NorthTexasGivingDay.org and GIVE!
For more information on spreading the word about your FUNdraising campaign, check out our FUNdraiser Toolkit here.
The last day a FUNdraising page can be created and submitted for approval is September 18 at 11:59 p.m.