Do you have a nonprofit or nonprofit(s) that you’re passionate about? Want to help raise money for them? Great! We can help you make that happen.
- Follow these steps: Create a FUNdraising page starting August 16th
- Visit your favorite nonprofit(s) page
- Click the blue Create FUNdraising Page button
- Create or login to your North Texas Giving Day donor account
- Fill out your campaign details. Be sure to tell your story! Show everyone why you care about this nonprofit, and why people should donate now. This is your chance to share your passion and excitement with your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues nonprofit(s)!
- Submit your FUNdraising Page for approval. All FUNdraising Pages must be approved by the designated nonprofit before appearing on the website. Once your FUNdraising page has been approved you will receive an email. Please Note: The URL you entered can take up to 2 hours after being approved by the nonprofit to display publicly.
- Share your page! Activate your network! This is the most important part. After your page has been approved, be sure to share your page through text, email, and social media. Give them a call to action to visit your favorite nonprofit(s) page on NorthTexasGivingDay.org and GIVE!
The last day a FUNdraising page can be created and submitted for approval is September 14.