As a nonprofit supporting nonprofits, Communities Foundation of Texas is honored to run North Texas Giving Day. We are committed to the long term sustainability of the day. While we invest more than $1 million a year in Giving Day, that covers only about 50% of the cost. Therefore, beginning in 2018, nonprofits will be charged a nominal registration fee based on their budget size ($50 for budgets under $250,000 and $100 for budgets $250,000+) to help defray a portion of the cost of producing North Texas Giving Day. We hope to power many more successful Giving Days to ensure North Texas Giving Day will be an engine to support our community for years to come.
Articles in this section
- What is the metrics question during the registration process referring to?
- Why does CFT charge a registration fee for nonprofits?
- How do I register for North Texas Giving Day?
- Can I edit my profile?
- How do I change our point of contact?
- Can I represent more than one nonprofit organization? Can I use the same email?
- Why is my organization not appearing in the search bar and leaderboard?
- What is the web address for my profile page? Can we change it?
- How do I add photos or videos to my page?
- How do I change the cover photo on my page?