A new feature this year is that donors can create peer-to-peer FUNdraising pages! These pages will allow donors to activate their networks and to fundraise on your organization’s behalf. Each of these FUNdraising pages require the nonprofit’s approval before they go live on the website. To approve FUNdraising pages, simply login, go to the My Organization section and select the FUNdraisers tab.
Articles in this section
- Why does CFT charge a registration fee for nonprofits?
- How do I register for North Texas Giving Day?
- Can I edit my profile?
- How do I change our point of contact?
- Can I represent more than one nonprofit organization? Can I use the same email?
- Why is my organization not appearing in the search bar and leaderboard?
- What is the web address for my profile page? Can we change it?
- How do I add photos or videos to my page?
- How do I change the cover photo on my page?
- Why is there a GuideStar link? Can we get rid of it?