Unless you select to be anonymous, the nonprofit(s) you supported will know about your gift right away. It will appear on their donor report within a few minutes. It takes some time for CFT to process the nearly 3,000 grants from #NTxGivingDay, but the nonprofit(s) you support will have their check from us by the end of October.
Articles in this section
- What fees are there on my gift? Who pays them?
- When will the nonprofit know I made a gift? When will they get the funds?
- Can I make a designation for my gift?
- How do I donate? Can I give to more than one organization?
- If I make more than one donation to a nonprofit, am I counted more than one time?
- What forms of donations are accepted?
- Is there a minimum gift?
- Can I Schedule My Gift?
- Can I make my donation over the phone?
- Is there a way to avoid fees on North Texas Giving Day?