Below is an example of how the Giving Day check is broken down. We total the amount of all gifts (online and Donor-Advised funds) that qualify for bonus (gifts from $1 to $10,000), then multiply by the Bonus percentage (e.g. 2.85%), and then subtract by the amount of fees paid by your organization. PLEASE NOTE: Donor-Advised fund checks and Prize checks will be mailed separately.
Articles in this section
- Does my organization issue a tax receipt?
- Can we provide volunteer opportunities?
- How can I tell if a donation is a recurring payment?
- Can my organization offer recurring gifts on North Texas Giving Day?
- How is our North Texas Giving Day check broken down?
- Can nonprofits give to themselves?
- Where is my donor report?
- Blog for Good
- Does Communities Foundation of Texas endorse each participating nonprofit's charitable purpose and programs?
- How can nonprofits stay informed?