Please note: All nonprofit kick-offs and trainings are free of charge to eligible organizations.
Nonprofit Kick-off Events
- Kick-off the 10th Anniversary of North Texas Giving Day with the Communities Foundation of Texas team. Attend one of five events to learn about how the nation’s largest Giving Day works, new website features, and best practices on how to leverage the day from your peers. Kick-off events will cover the following topics:
- New website features
- Matching funds
- Scheduled Giving
- And more
Basic Social Media Training
- Feeling a bit hesitant about utilizing social media in your North Texas Giving Day campaign? Don’t worry, we will have our social media novices covered. We will review the basics of different social media platforms and offer tips and tricks. Back by popular demand, Caitlin Mitchell, Social Strategy Director from The Richards Group, will return to share her expertise. Participants will also have a chance to learn from Giving Day participants about their successful social media strategies.
Advanced Social Media Webinar
- Want to take your social media campaign to the next level? Caitlin Mitchell, Social Strategy Director from The Richards Group, and the North Texas Giving Day Marketing team will conduct a deeper dive into social media strategies, including advanced techniques to promote your nonprofit organization and usage of analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of your Giving Day campaign.
Board Engagement Video
- Need help engaging your board members in North Texas Giving Day? This easy to share video will inspire ideas for how to leverage your organization’s most important ambassadors to ensure success on Giving Day.
New nonprofit Facebook Live
- Still have questions after the kick-off event? Join North Texas Giving Day teammates Amanda and Cathryn on Facebook Live for an in depth look at the registration process and more of the need-to-knows about Giving Day.
Matching Funds Facebook Live
- Struggling with how to secure your own 1:1 matching funds? Join North Texas Giving Day teammates Amanda and Cathryn on Facebook Live as they highlight matching funds, where to get them, and how to leverage these opportunities to propel your fundraising efforts.
Peer-to-peer Facebook Live
- Having trouble activating your network to propel your organization’s mission forward? Tune in to Facebook Live as North Texas Giving Day teammates Amanda and Cathryn feature our new functionality this year which will you help engage your network (staff, volunteers, donors, colleagues, friends and family).
Scheduled Giving Facebook Live
- Not sure how to incorporate Scheduled Giving into your campaign slated for September 10-19? Tune in to Facebook Live as North Texas Giving Day teammates Amanda and Cathryn give tips, tricks and strategies to help jump-start your Giving Day success.
Sip and Learns
- Feeling a bit intimidated by North Texas Giving Day or simply want to connect with others in a relaxed environment? Join your nonprofit peers to network and learn best strategies for making this your organization’s most successful year yet!