The Early Bird Perks Club is created to encourage nonprofits to complete and submit their profiles early for NTX Giving Day.
- What is the Early Bird Perks Club?
Nonprofits who complete their NTX Giving Day registration form will have priority consideration for the following opportunities:
- Priority consideration for media opportunities including WFAA Daybreak, My Sweet Charity blog posts, and more!
- Be entered into a random drawing for one of five $500 registration prizes
- Enter for a chance to win one of the incredible On-Air Media Prizes – a choice of a three-month podcast (or vodcast – video podcast) show that can be used to spread the word about your mission and work!
- Enter for a chance to win a waived venue rental fee for any of the 14 meeting spaces offered at the Mable Peters Caruth Center at CFT.
- Enter for a chance to win advanced features supplied by our new platform provider. Some of these features include running a text-to-give campaign, MailChimp integration, Google Analytics integration, and more!
- What is the deadline?
To take advantage of ALL the perks, complete the two-step registration process by Friday, June 24. In your approved email, you will receive a PR Survey link which must be completed to take advantage of some of these exciting opportunities.