No, nonprofits cannot give to themselves on Giving Day to raise the number of unique donors in hopes of winning a prize.
Articles in this section
- Does my organization issue a tax receipt?
- Can we provide volunteer opportunities?
- How can I tell if a donation is a recurring payment?
- Can my organization offer recurring gifts on North Texas Giving Day?
- Can nonprofits give to themselves?
- Where is my donor report?
- Does Communities Foundation of Texas endorse each participating nonprofit's charitable purpose and programs?
- How can nonprofits stay informed?
- How do I get into the Early Bird Perks Club?