Yes, the full amount of the gift is tax-deductible.
Articles in this section
- Can I make an anonymous donation? What are the different anonymity options?
- Can I include a note or memorial dedication as part of my donation?
- May I donate stock through North Texas Giving Day?
- When will my donation reach the nonprofit(s) I supported?
- How do I cancel my recurring (monthly, quarterly) donation?
- Why is my card being declined?
- What is a recurring donation?
- What fees are there on my gift? Who pays them?
- Can I give to more than one organization?
- Can I make a designation for my gift?