Yes, the full amount of the gift is tax-deductible.
Articles in this section
- What fees are there on my gift? Who pays them?
- When will the nonprofit know I made a gift? When will they get the funds?
- Can I make a designation for my gift?
- How do I donate? Can I give to more than one organization?
- If I make more than one donation to a nonprofit, am I counted more than one time?
- What forms of donations are accepted?
- Is there a minimum gift?
- Can I Schedule My Gift?
- Can I make my donation over the phone?
- Is there a way to avoid fees on North Texas Giving Day?