North Texas Giving Day is designed for nonprofits to raise unrestricted operating funds. However, you may use the notes field on the donation form to express your desire that your gift be used for a specific program or project.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my credit card information for my recurring donation?
- How do I edit my FUNdraising page?
- How do I create a FUNdraising page to help my favorite nonprofit(s) raise money on North Texas Giving Day?
- Will I receive a receipt for my donation? How do I get a copy?
- Can I use my employer’s matching gifts program?
- May I use my Giving Day donation to buy event tickets, museum memberships, or other things that provide me a benefit?
- May I specify how a nonprofit uses my gift?
- How do I fix a mistake on a donation?