To participate in North Texas Giving Day, a nonprofit must:
- Have a physical location/mailing address in one of these 20 counties:
- Palo Pinto
*509(a)(3) organizations must provide additional documentation in order to be considered for participation in North Texas Giving Day
The following organizations are Not Eligible:
- Private Foundations (Operating and Non-Operating)
- Foreign Organizations
- Disqualified Supporting Organizations
- 509(a)(3) Type III - Non-functionally Integrated
- Each nonprofit's page will include a link to their Guidestar profile to provide donors with more detailed information on the organization's mission and use of its charitable dollars.
- Approval of an organization's participation in North Texas Giving Day does not constitute an express or implied endorsement by Communities Foundation of Texas or any other Giving Day partner of a nonprofit or its mission.
- This list aligns with the North Texas region as defined by the North Texas Central Council of Governments, as well as the four counties to the North just below the Red River.